- News-2019.10.14“Bush feat.RHADOO” will be held at nightclub VARIT. KobeMusic
- News-2019.10.14Halloween party will be held at night club “Aoyama Hachi”, for women and LGBTQ+ peopleMusic
- News-2019.10.13SATOSHI TOMIIE will be play at nightclub VARIT. in KobeMusic
- News-2019.10.13Henry Saiz & Band are coming back at nightclub VENT OmotesandoMusic
- News-2019.10.12Makoto “Tomodachi Sessions” RELEASE TOUR will be held at nightclub CIRCUSMusic
- News-2019.10.12ADRIAN SHERWOOD - Time Boom X The Upsetter Dub Sessions - at WWW X ShibuyaMusic
- Feature-2019.10.15Inspired by the Tokyo Club Scene, Changing the Tokyo Club Scene, the History and the Future of JOMMYMusic
The inspiration he received from a random party in Tokyo back in the early 90s is what led JOMMY to where he stands today, he recounts. JOMMY has constantly put forward innovative ideas, -through dancing, through fashion, and through approaching the Tokyo club scene as a popular player today. Since the beginning of this year, JOMMY has organized a new tech-house oriented party called the EDGE HOUSE every Saturday and has also performed as one of the resident DJs. We asked JOMMY, at the forefront of the club scene, about his history of partying and what he is working on in the nightlife scene today.
- Feature-2019.09.21Japan at night as seen by Ed & Deanna Templeton: Feeling the Culture by Taking PhotosCulture
Beautiful Losers is a documentary film that premiered in 2008 at the IFC Center in New York City, United States. In celebration of the film that became the bible for street culture/art videos, a group exhibition called Now & Then: A Decade of Beautiful Losers was held at the RVCA Shibuya Gallery and The Corner located in Shibuya, Tokyo, presented by the US west coast-based brand RVCA. Huntington Beach, California-based skateboard legends and photographers Ed and Deanna Templeton have joined the exhibition with their works. The pair are big fans of Japan and have visited the country every year for the past few years. This time, they are visiting for the release of a photo book titled City Confession #1 Tokyo (SUPER LABO), which captures the present affairs of Tokyo as seen by Ed Templeton. We asked the two visionaries about Tokyo.
- Feature-2019.08.31Game on! exciting game centres of TokyoCulture
Unlike many other countries, Japan still has a thriving scene when it comes to gaming. No matter if you're looking for a trip down memory lane with some retro games, or to try out the latest and most fabulous VR creations. Tokyo has a plethora of exciting game centres where you easily can spend a long night out.
- Topics-2019.09.24Agaitida 2019 in Okinawa: Outdoor music festival will be held at the resort hotel AJ Resort IkeijimaMusic
- Topics-2019.09.15LIQUIDROOM 15th ANNIVERSARY: Licaxxx Japan Tour With TCR Final in TOKYO ALL NIGHT LONGMusic
- Topics-2019.09.12Tokyo Skytree Town(R) has lots of exclusive fall eventsActivity
- Topics-2019.09.01Get Lost in Deep AsagayaArea Guide
- Topics-2019.08.28Six great Shinjuku nightlife spotsArea Guide
- Topics-2019.08.20GLOBAL ARK 2019: Outdoor festival will be held at the Sugenuma CampgroundMusic