Fantastic Cafe ShipActivity
A cruise around power spots filled with happiness at Yokohama Port wrapped in fantastic shine. “Three towers in Yokohama”, “Blue shining Bay Bridge”, and “Statue of Goddess Michibiki” these are rumored legends that you can be happy when you see it during cruise. Seeing these happy power spots from the ship, you can taste romantic mood. Others gantry cranes that emit orange radiance, bay area buildings that emit a variety of lights, a huge Ferris wheel Cosmo Clock 21 that delight you with various light arts, and passenger ships and cruisers wearing colorful light decorations, etc... You can feel Yokohama showing a totally different expression from the daytime.
- 60 min (only one service each day)
- Jan/18:55 Feb,Mar, Apr/19:55 May/20:30 Jun,Jul/20:55 Aug/20:30
- Sep,Oct/19:55 Nov,Dec/18:55
- Departure time on Friday is 21:10
**Departure time will change by season.
On the day ticket will be available at the Pier Aka-Renga ticket counter.
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday, (Only one service each day)
Fee (tax included)
- Adult: 2,500yen
- Elementary School Student: 1,500 yen
- Preschooler: Per person per adult is free, from 2nd person, Elementary School Student fee is charged.
- It includes snack and one free drink (choose one from various alcohol or soft drink menu)
- Additional drink will be available at 500yen per drink. Benefits such us free drink do not apply to preschooler.
- Reservation is required.
- Please call us at 045-290-8377
- Payment in advance by bank transfer. Please make payment after reservation is confirmed.
- Yokohama Bank Tsurumi Branch checking account 27543, KMC Corporation
**Please transfer within 3 days of bank business day from reservation confirmed.
**Please enter your name and cruise reservation date when transferring.
- Example) Cruise Reservation on Oct.5th • • • • Taro Yamada 1005
If payment by bank transfer is difficult, please contact us.
Sale on the day
- Ticket can be purchased at the entrance of the pier approximately 15 minutes before the departure time. (Please note that there is no ticket sale on that day if sold out by reservation.)
**Starting and ending time of sales may change due to congestion status etc.
Notes on boarding
- Please be forewarned that it will not be possible to wait passenger’s late arrival.
- You cannot board a boat with your pets that are not in cages or carriers. (Except guide-dog)
- If we cancel the cruise due to the influence of weather etc., in principle we will transfer it to another date. In case of cancellation due to customer's convenience, cancellation fee listed below is charged.
After deposit ~ 4 days before the day· · · 1,000 yen / per person
3 days ~ 2 days before the day · · · Cruise fee half price (50%) / per person
Before the day ~ the day · · · Cruise fee (100%) / per person
- You can change the date only once, a week in advance. The change fee same as cancellation fee will be charged per person for the second and subsequent times.
- Please note that we cannot refund any fees, even if you are unable to meet the departure time due to delay in transportation, traffic restriction on the surrounding roads or congestion.
- We are not able to provide information regarding the traffic conditions on the day of the boarding.
- Cruise end time may be delayed.
- Even in case of rain, we basically operate.
- If typhoon, strong wind etc. are expected, it may be canceled. In case of cancellation, we will inform you around noon of the day.
- Please be forewarned that cruises may be subject to interviews and shooting by TV / magazine companies. Please contact us whether shooting is scheduled or not on the day of boarding.