TOKYO SKYTREE TOWN ICE SKATING PARKActivity
You can enjoy “TOKYO SKYTREE TOWN ICE SKATING PARK 2019” as the ice skating rink located in the Sky Arena on the 4th floor of TOKYO SKYTREE TOWN will be open from January 4th (Fri) to March 10th (Sun), 2019.
The arena includes a popular play area for kids in elementary school and younger that features a plastic rink just for kids as well as a place to play in the snow. Our experienced staff members are ready to provide support with detailed instruction in short one on one lessons, so whether it is your first time ever or your first time in years, you can enjoy skating worry free.
We also offer specially priced admission tickets which include access to the TOKYO SKYTREE℠ Observation Deck, and your ticket stub can also be used for a variety of special offers, making this a perfect part of enjoying a full day of fun at TOKYO SKYTREE TOWN. Also, as a new service this year, foreigners visiting Japan can get a discount on tickets by showing their passport.
Please enjoy the unique experience of skating on the ice rink at TOKYO SKYTREE while looking out at the festive lighting all around.
Dates: January 4th (Fri) to March 10th (Sun), 2019
Hours: Monday to Thursday 11:00am to 8:00pm
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Holiday 11:00am to 9:00pm
* Ticket sales stop 30 minutes before closing.
* Due to weather or other conditions, in some cases the rink might be closed or the start time might be changed.
Location: TOKYO SKYTREE TOWN 4th Floor Sky Arena
Fees: Adults ¥1600 (tax included)
Children (middle school and younger) ¥900 (tax included)
＜Advance Purchase Tickets＞
You can get a specially priced skating ticket by purchasing a ticket in advance.
Sale Price: Adults ¥1400 (tax included)
Children (middle school and younger) ¥700 (tax included)
Parent with child, etc. (one adult and one child) ¥2000 (tax included)
Advance purchase tickets are available at 7-Eleven stores nationwide and through Ticket PIA.
* Advance purchase tickets must be purchased at least one day prior to admission. They cannot be purchased at the rink on the day of admission.
* All tickets, whether purchased at the rink or in advance, include skate rental fees.
* You must wear gloves while skating. Gloves are available for purchase (¥300, tax included) at the rink.
Passport Discount: Passport must be shown at time of ticket purchase. (Discount only applies to individuals with their own passport)
Adults ¥1600 → ¥1400
Children ¥900 → ¥800
* Fees include skate rental fees.