TOKYO SKYTREE℠ “SKYTREE TERRACE TOURS”Activity
Fell tha open air breeze without any windows.
About”SKYTREE TERRACE TOURS”
A new special floor has been revealed, in addition to Tembo Deck and Tembo Galleria.
Enjoy the panoramic view seen through the SKYTREE℠’s dynamic steel frameworks.
Feel the real breeze, light and sound of Tokyo that are different from seeing through the glass window.
A dedicated guide takes you on the tour of “SKYTREE TERRACE” located 155 meters above the ground.
2,500yen *Visitors to observation deck may join the tour by paying 1,700yen
Approx. 50 minutes
Weekdays (Excluding Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, and specific days)
*See the tour calendar.
13:00 - 15:20 - 17:40 -
13:35 - 15:55 - 18:15 -
14:10 - 16:30 - 18:50 -
14:45 - 17:05 - 20:00 –
*Tour tickets will become available for purchase 60 minutes before the start of each tour.
25 persons for each tour
6 years old and older
- 4F Ticket Counter
- 4F Fast Skytree Ticket Counter
- 1F SKYTREE TERRACE TOURS Counter
*Tours are provided in Japanese. Multilanguage reading guiding devices are available for international visitors.
*We have participation requirements for your safety.
*Tours may be cancelled due to bad weather, etc.
In the event of a cancellation of SKYTREE TERRACE TOURS,
STRUCTURE GUIDED TOURS will be offered for 1,000 yen.
■For International Visitors
Multilanguage guiding devices that can be used during the tour are available for international visitors. There is a limit to the number of devices. If you need one, please come to the tour counter for rental application.
Free *Guiding devices can be used only during the tour. English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Japanese
We have participation requirements for your safety.
6 years old and older
*Children aged under 12 may join the tour only when accompanied by a person aged over 18.
Those falling under any of the following items may not join the tour:
- Persons under the influence of alcohol
- Persons who need assistance in walking *There are large steps.
- Persons whom we find it unsafe to join
- Complete a participation consent form to ensure your compliance with safety instructions.
- Leave all your belongings including watch, accessories, cap, etc. in the dedicated locker.
*A camera, smartphone, or mobile phone that can be attached to the neck strap is allowed to be used during the tour.
(Only one device allowed per person)
- Wear a helmet and a safety vest.
- Those wearing sandals or shoes that easily come off need to wear free rental shoes.
- Undergo a security check before the tour.
- No eating, drinking or smoking is allowed during the tour.
- Tour content, schedule, etc. may be changed without prior notice due to inevitable reasons.
- Tours may be cancelled due to bad weather, etc. such as rain, strong winds, and thunder.