SUMMER NIGHT MUSEUM 2019：Open Hours ExtendedActivity
What are your favorite art museums in Tokyo? Why not explore during this opportunity?
Hang out at cool museums on Friday nights this summer! Opening hours at five metropolitan museums in Tokyo are extended until 9pm on mainly Fridays starting from July 18th through August 30th for SUMMER NIGHT MUSEUM 2019. Good treats are offered for late-time visitors, such as mini concerts, gallery talks (in Japanese) and discounts on entry fees (free for students with valid student ID)!
This will be a great opportunity to enjoy art and museums at night after school, work and sightseeing around Tokyo. Finish off your work earlier to start a better weekend!
Time: 5pm – 9pm
Date: Every Friday until Aug 30th
(TOP Museum will be also opened at Thursday nights.)
Participating Metropolitan Museums:
- Tokyo Metropolitan Edo-Tokyo Museum: http://www.edo-tokyo-museum.or.jp/en/
- Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum: http://www.tobikan.jp/en/index.html
- Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum: http://www.teien-art-museum.ne.jp/news/en/
- Museum of Contemporary Art Tokyo: https://www.mot-art-museum.jp/en/
- Tokyo Photographic Art Museum （TOP）: http://topmuseum.jp/e/contents/index.html
To see what events they have each week, visit SUMMER NIGHT MUSEUM2019: