Hato Bus Tokyo Officeはとバス 東京営業所(休業中)
Hato Bus operates regular tour busses in Tokyo and Kanagawa Prefecture. Hato Bus offers a wide array of tours, including tours of Tokyo, chartered tours, and fruit picking day trips able to accommodate large and small groups as well as individuals. One of the most popular tours is the Short Short Tokyo Tour, which makes it easy to tour Tokyo on your own time. Divided into the short, 60 to 90 minute courses; two to three hour courses for efficiently exploring Tokyo; and half-day courses for enjoying the city more thoroughly, whichever you choose, all are reasonably priced.
- Tokyo Chiyoda-ku Marunouchi 1-10-15
- [Tokyo Station Marunouchi South Exit Departure time A185AB:TOKYO Panama Drive (Rainbow Bridge & Ginza)] 9:30-12:00/13:00-15:30/16:30-17:30/19:00-* Departures every 30 days * Shinjuku station east exit departs at 9:50[Tokyo Station Marunouchi South Exit Departure time B202:Gokumaru TOKYO Dinner view] Tokyo Station Marunouchi South Exit 18:30-* Please contact us for other courses.
- open everyday* Please contact us for more information as some flights may be canceled.
- [A185AB:TOKYO Panama Drive (Rainbow-Bridge & Ginza)] Adults1800yen, Child (4-12 years old) 900yen[B202:Extreme TOKYO Night View] Adults2900yen, Child (4-12 years) 1710yen
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 5, 2020)* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.